Wednesday, January 20

Zombie Tortoise?

Seems to me that zombies and tortoises have much in common. They're slow, but through steady progress attain their goal. Of course, tortoises don't usually go for brains, but it's generally the same.

I finished the second sleeve of the pitiful sweater (P.S.) and after looking at it, looking at the first sleeve, with the improper ribbing pattern, and both a wrong side and a right side on both sides, I unravelled it and started from about two inches in. I'm about an inch from re-making the saddle, so I've made good progress today. Perhaps tomorrow I will finish it? If I do, I'll pop in a picture.

Darling (no relation to the Dalmatian family, just my aged grandmother misspeaking) returns to Houston early, early tomorrow, so I will be able to unpack the sewing machine again. There are skirts and pajamas in the works, as well as that cross stitch to finish before Middle turns 9 in April.

Oh! The Boy lost a tooth tonight, a molar. Very cool. The opposite one is loose, and so are the two cuspids (bicuspids?) one forward of both. The orthodontist will be very happy with that!

4.5 hours today, 28.5 hours total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment