Saturday, January 2

Ladies, start your sewing machines!

It is true, I promised my sister a quilt at some graduation. I think it might have been from college first, then it was for finishing grad school, then perhaps a wedding present. I really need to start it! (and then finish).

There are sweaters I started for my son when we lived in Boston, in 1999, but if I finish it, I can give it away and that will be good. Baby quilts, cross stitch projects, needlepoint projects, all sorts of things. I used to have a group of friends that met to work on projects (Stitch and Bitch), but as we all became busy with kids and life and moved around, the group dwindled and died.

So, time to get serious. We are moving in six months and I want to have as many things finished as I can, so I don't have to move as much stuff! Soon to come, The List.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment