Sunday, January 17

'Hare' I come!

Today I worked a bunch on the shark pajamas, and got as far as I can without being able to try them on the pajama recipient. That will probably be on Thursday, so hopefully I'll finish them on Friday. I get 4.5 hours for that.

Also, I looked to see what sewing project I could tackle next, but many of my patterns require interfacing (which I don't have) and I'm distracted by the large amount of yarn I have (see? Where did it all come from??). As a result, I've decided to make a baby blanket for a friend who gave birth on Dec 21. If I really plug away, perhaps I can get it done not too long after this cute little boy is 1 month old. Anyway, I clocked 4.75 hours for that. It is crochet instead of knitting, which I much prefer. 

Not much to say today, I guess. I'm up to 24.5 hours.

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment