Sunday, February 28

Mindless Knitting Done

I finished my project, but I won't post a picture because it's a present for my seester (surprise!) so I'll let her receive it first. Depending on Canada Post, that could take a week, as a letter goes, or it could take up to a month, like some packages from the states.

I will say that it's made from some cool yarn I found when we were in Vancouver last year. I thought it was very pretty and that it would be perfect to use to make something for Catherine because her hair is more red than mine. And due to the coolness of the yarn, I wasn't able to do any pretty stitches, so it is completely simple and functional, but still pretty.

1 hour Saturday, 101.5 total.

Cheering for Canada in the Men's Gold Medal Hockey game today!!
Eh, Oh! Canada Go!!

Margie

1 comment: