Saturday, February 20

BB2 bows to my skillz

Inspired (or scared??) by Margie's amazing comeback in progress, I thought I would work a bit this morning though I had planned to have a real life today.

So, I finished crocheting 'BB2: Dawn of the octopus' last night while watching some Olympics recaps, and then tucked in all the ends this morning. The color blocks are larger in this one than in the first, so there are less ends. Somehow that was less daunting than BB1.

Anyway, here's a picture. You can also see some tiny little blobs in the middle, perhaps? Those are all that remains of the white and green yarn, so I was very successful (read: lucky) in my planning. Actually, the one thing I did plan was that I could tell I didn't have enough green to make the pattern symmetric, so I flipped the white and green at the end. I like it! Hopefully Pete (the baby in question) will too. :D

2.5 hours on that; 96.5 total.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment