Monday, May 31

Darn you!

You get -2 points for hoarding. I had delusions of gaining an 
insurmountable lead, which you have crushed. Waah waaaaaaaah...

Anyway, I really finished the presents. Here they are! Aren't they so so so cute? One picture is the whole blanket, which has little pom-poms. Then the little bunny has a pom-pom tail to match, which maybe you can't see in the photo. It's got a bit of stuffing in it's body; nothing in the ears. I am very pleased.

Now I have to decide what to work on next. Perhaps back to 
the quilt squares? Perhaps I'll tackle the dress? I also need to set up some projects that can go on this big trip with me, as I leave in less than a week. Eep!!

1.5 hours for me; 28 hours total.
Catherine

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Catherine! Yea for project completion (and cuteness)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The bunny was so quick to make, I may try to make more animals. Good things I have lots of friends now with tiny people in their houses. :D

    ReplyDelete