Thursday, January 28

My sister is awesome

This was day 2 of 'crocheting on the subway'. Yesterday the two women next to me kept watching me intently with spurts of talking to each other in an unknown language. This morning I had a lovely chat with the woman next to me, which ended with her telling me that I inspired her to pick up some needles of her own in the spirit of her grandmother. On the way home, no one would even sit next to me. Interesting! Crochet and psychology at once.

Well, clearly my amazing seester has pulled ahead, but not too much, as I've clocked 3 hours of my own today (all on the baby blanket).

47 hours for me!
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I would sit next to you, for sure! And I'd be hoping to get some pointers. Crocheting and knitting look so fun, but my fingers are not coordinated and I am way too distracted to keep count of anything...:)

    ReplyDelete