Monday, January 25

On the road again...

Well, I have had a really crazy week, including 4 hours driving through an ice storm last night, so it was nice to sit in my big comfy chair today and work on my baby blanket. I got in three hours, and also decided to make the blanket 43" instead of 48" (I'm at 22", and it seems about halfway done). So, I'm making good progress. I've also wrapped everything up so I can take it on the subway tomorrow - hopefully that will give a few people something to talk about.

I've been thinking a lot recently about big questions - where is my life going, what are my goals, etc. My deep thought for the day is that sometimes the hardest part about reaching your goals is setting them in the first place. It is fun to be working on all these projects instead of just letting everything sit around. I hope James likes his blanket.

44 hours for me.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment