Wednesday, January 13

Tortise or the Hare?

Slow and steady, on I plod.

I finished the quilting today, but didn't have a chance to pick up the binding, so completion will have to wait until tomorrow. My fabric marking pen was drying up, so I used The Smallest One's washable Crayola markers instead to mark the diamonds. It went much better with lines to follow.

We managed to pull off an iChat with the boys in Houston. That was lots of fun. The Boy took some of the standardized tests today. He said they were pretty easy. Husband said the woman who is head of the Gifted and Talented office at the school, who had been rather unpleasant to me, was equally unpleasant to him. Other people waiting around to talk with this woman confirmed Husband's opinion that she's usually unpleasant, and even mildly evil. This woman needs a job that does not require her to interact with other people in a pleasant way.

Other than that, slow night here. A little cross stitch, put away the Christmas tree, good times.

2.5 hours today, 16 hours total.

Margie

2 comments:

  1. You are indeed the tortoise. I can only hope to be the hare. Fortunately or unfortunately, many of my friends are abandoning me this weekend. Sewing machine, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plod plod...but wait, Dave's here this weekend! I'm not the only parent! I had to put the sewing machine away, but I still have plenty of other things to work on. I think we're skipping church on Sunday too, bonus time!

    ReplyDelete