Monday, April 19

Official Rug Picture

Ta-Da! There it is, the happy needlepoint rug. All finished, with nice, uneven fringe and everything.

I realized that I should post a picture of the teddy bear wreath as well. I finished that over spring break. Tomorrow I will do it.

I have been working on another cross stitch (not on the official list). It's a Santa that pairs with a Santa I finished a while back and is now a pillow. When this one is finished, it will become a pillow too and they can hang out together at Christmas.

I am having great fun learning Mozart's Requiem. I find myself walking around singing the bits I can remember. Only a month until the concert.

Happy that the knit shawl was well received, and is useful. Useful is good! I just discovered that the woman who owns the barn where Middle has riding lessons is pregnant, so if I can finish the other little baby sweater that was intended for The Boy, perhaps she can use it for her little one.

The time for our move is fast approaching. Hard to believe it will be May soon, and before we know it, June will be over! I don't want to leave Calgary!

2.25 hours collected, 15.75 total.

Margie



2 comments: