Tuesday, January 26

Pajama Time!

(Philadelphia Chickens, anyone?)

Perhaps inspired by Catherine and the shark pjs, and in part because my girls are growing and need warm, but not super warm, pjs, I am also making sleeping apparel. Toasty flannel for both girls. I cut out Middle's tonight, in fits and starts, but at least it's done. I can cut out Smallest's tomorrow morning and then sew as much as I can before dance classes and soccer games in the afternoon/evening. Darling returns Wednesday evening, so the sewing machine must be put away before then. And I'll need to do a quick clean up too!

You know, I'm the one turning 40 this year, you would think I'd be the one thinking deep thoughts instead of the mere babe, Catherine. Perhaps I should have more lofty goals than trying not to lose my temper, or just getting through the day in the way I think I should. Actually, a friend of mine had a lovely post about resolutions, which I think applies in this case.
Anyhow, I have found that I watch less TV since starting TPP, which is a good think. I still read a bit before bed, so that's good too. I could probably get some audiobooks to listen to while I work, that could be fun.

Now I'll have to think about needing to have deep thoughts, but I can't really think about that while I'm working, unless it's mindless stuff. Otherwise I'll mess up.

1.5 hours today, 44.5 hours total. It's the Zombie Tortoise by a nose!

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment