Friday, January 22

Finito!

I finished the Pitiful Sweater! I will post a picture tomorrow when I can take one of The Boy holding it, for size comparison. I wonder if Smallest can wear it. It's bigger than I think it should be. I never can get gauge. It does look much nicer than I expected. The redone sleeve helps a lot.

Three and a half hours knitting and sewing in loose ends, one hour cross stitching at choir, one more hour sewing all the seams, making 4 and a half all together for the day.

If I have a good day tomorrow, and can fend Catherine off over the weekend, things will be back under control!

Quick visit to the doctor tomorrow so I can figure out what to do about allergies to the horse barn that seem to be becoming more serious, and a question about a bump on my head. Play date for Marjorie (always good for a couple of hours!) and a Family Dance at school after dinner! We'll see how The Boy does with that.

4.5 hours today, 36.5 hours total. Plod, plod, plod!

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment