Sunday, March 17

Oh frabjous day!

Bags are done! Zipper is done! Calloo-callay! 

I still need to work on my zipper tabs - the zippers + tabs were too long in both of these bags, which I am realizing now is why those top corners won't pop out nicely; too much material smashed in there. 


Still, I think they turned out cute! The lining is a good match for the outside fabric but hopefully still light enough to see what's inside.


This clearly is not the ideal outfit for the finished skirt - I was getting ready to go for a walk in my green tights (for St. Patrick's day!). :P I also ironed the whole skirt after taking this picture, so hopefully it won't look quite so rag-tag after being in the closet for years.


Yay! Now on to the cross-stitch...
- Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment