Wednesday, January 27

Another One Bites the Dust

Well... I can't rotate the picture to make it look like it should, but there is the quilt with the finished binding. I took a break from pajama-fest this morning to finish it up. The backing has cute bugs and frogs and creatures on it. It will be delivered to the baby (only 4 months old!) Friday. Yay!

I finished most of the pjs. Middle's arms are long, so I had to add a cuff (because I didn't measure her ahead of time) and I don't want to wake her up to determine the final length. She's wearing the pants right now. I finished Smallest's pants, except for the elastic and hem, and am mostly done with the top. Just the side seams, the hem and the buttonholes/buttons left. I think I can finish that in the morning. Good stuff. I'll take a picture of the girls ready for bed tomorrow.

After that, it's back to the birthday cross stitch. Perhaps I'll take a picture of that too, so I can actually show some progress. I have to finish it by the middle of March so there's enough time to get it framed before Middle's birthday in April.

6 hours today, 50.5 hours total.

(That was 1.5 hours this morning, 2.5 hours while Smallest had a playdate after school, and then two hours after bedtime)

Margie

1 comment: