Thursday, January 28

No, You're Awesome!

How long is the subway ride?

Our internet was out last night, so I couldn't post. I finished up the pj's. I think it was about 30 minutes, there was some pressing, some sewing, some buttonhole creation. 30 min. sounds about right.

Today I had an hour in the morning, an hour after lunch and an hour while the girls were at choir. I know there is still time to work tonight, but Darling is here and he's sad because The Boy's undefeated soccer team (of which he was coach until this month) suffered a 3-2 loss tonight in part because 4 boys who play offense were at a school dance. This team, which has had mostly the same players for three indoor seasons and two outdoor seasons, has only had two or three losses ever, so it's always rough when it happens.

No school tomorrow. Some playdates for the girls, flu shots in the morning (Shh! Don't tell them!) and that's about it. Should be a nice long day for me to work! Heh heh heh!

3.5 hours yesterday/today, 54 hours total.

Margie

1 comment:

  1. Subway ranges from 20-45 minutes, depending on which stop I walk to and how many times the trains break down. We've had a good run recently - no drivers texting while en route, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete