Monday, November 15

koalabra!

No, it is not my new magic word. It is my new name for the bizarre creature that I finally finished knitting on Saturday (1/3 zebra, 1/3 koala, 1/3 gym sock from the 80's). I thought about holding off posting for longer, as I am still not in a good place to get a picture of this crazy thing, but didn't want to hoard any longer.

Also, I have a short plane flight tomorrow morning and some yarn with me (though I may have left the knitting needles at a friends house, humph!), so hopefully I'll get in some more work. But what to make??

2 hours, 35 minutes.
Catherine


Update 11/24: Here are pictures!

1 comment:

  1. It's super cute!
    I've almost got all the junk in the house down to a manageable enough level that I'm thinking about knitting/sewing/etc. again. Then perhaps I'll get a decent amount of hours this time.
    And I still owe you salsa...

    ReplyDelete