Sunday, January 6

The most boring post in the world.

I sewed some more squares. I know this comes as a big surprise.

I am up to 131 finished squares (the last two aren't ironed and pretty yet, though), and am halfway done with squares 132 and 133 (doing them simultaneously, you know). Squares 134-137 are cut into pieces, and then I only have 7 more! It's a mir-kle.

I do have a fun picture to share, to make this post less boring, though it's not of something I did. Last year I gave evil twin some yarn so he could knit himself a hat, and he did, but it wasn't very warm and he didn't like it much. So this week he took it apart and knit it again, and loves the result. See?

4.5 hours today; 9 hours, 35 minutes total.

Catherine

P.S. The fluffy scarves are totally fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. That is a vrry nice hat. (I left out the "e" on purpose, so you could say it with a silly French accent!)

    ReplyDelete