Tuesday, January 22

I Love Scientific Meetings

Especially when Catherine is the one attending them!

Mwa-ha-ha!

I took advantage of time at the eye doctor, dance class and my doctor appointment yesterday and today to rack up a whole...90 minutes of knitting!  Wild and crazy, I know.

I'm getting close to finishing the last ruffly scarf.  Luckily for me, I ordered a set of double pointed needles that I can use to make Bunny Nuggets.  That's right, bunny nuggets.  Here's a picture:


I tell you what, they're pretty cute.  I may put catnip in some and give them to the kitties.

I also have some farm animals to make for Smallest, and a beaded scarf for Middle.  We bought yarn and beads, but I couldn't get the beads to go onto the yarn, which makes it rather hard to make a beaded scarf.  So I will have to go back to the Yarn Store.  Gee, what a shame!

Anyhow, that's all I have for now.

1.5 hours for me, 9.25 hours total (that 7.45 should have been 7.75, as in 7 and 3/4).

Margie


1 comment:

  1. Bunny nuggets!!! I want one. With salsa inside instead of catnip, though. :D

    ReplyDelete