Friday, January 18

Blergh

I have some illness creeping up on me.

Oh well.

I have been working on the next fluffy scarf.  It was the least intuitive yarn of the three, and the instructions on the band were all in German.  Not helpful when you took French in school.
I found the directions on the website of the yarn maker, so I'm on my way.

Not very fast though.

Maybe this weekend.  It's a holiday on Monday, which means I don't have to spend Sunday preparing for a class I'm teaching this semester.  Cutting severely into my fun time.

I spent too much time today on the Ikea kitchen planning website.  Evil!  We are buying a house, and I think it's better to redo the kitchen before we move in than after.
Just earlier this evening, I went to the Container Store website and was playing with their Elfa closet system planner too.  The closet in my bedroom is a converted other room (from an earlier renovation) and it's a little sad.  Would be nice to have something spiffy and pretty.

Anyhow, that's about it for me.  I'm not being very accurate with my time keeping.  Oh well again!

45 minutes recently, 7 hours total.

Margie

1 comment:

  1. Kitchens and closets! Definitely a good idea to fix before you move in. Will it be done by the time I come?

    ReplyDelete