Sunday, April 18

Paring down my squares...

I've had these quilt square pieces sitting on my desk for nearly 2 weeks now, so I tackled a few tonight, for a grand total of 1 hour 20 minutes. 

I also got out all this fabric that I want to make fabulous clothes with, and was just gearing up to make a shirt out of this cute blue bandanna-ish fabric when I realized that I'd bought the length of fabric that corresponded to a different particular piece in the same pattern group, so I am missing 1.5 yards of fabric. So stupid... I also need to refresh my sewing vocabulary - there's a 'glossary' section on the pattern that makes my head spin a bit. I may have to call my mom, the clothes champion, and get her to explain it all. This is one of the many times that it's frustrating to live 2004 (to be exact) miles away from my family.

5 hours, 50 minutes for me.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment