Sunday, April 4

Full of Naturely Fun

We had a lovely Easter here. The Bunny found the kids down here, so there were eggs and candy and chocolate bunnies to be had. We got to see many of our old friends at church this morning, and had a lovely walk at the Houston Arboretum where Smallest said it was "very naturely".

I finished the purple band around the rug while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and the white while we watched Fantastic Mr. Fox with Darling. I had started on the purple earlier today, and now I only have the blue remaining! Very exciting. If I refrain from watching movies on the plane, perhaps I can finish.

Lunch tomorrow with a fabulous friend, and then off to the airport in the afternoon. I'll have to remember to save enough American cash to pay for snacks and diversions at the airport.

2.5 hours today, 7 hours total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment