Wednesday, April 28

If I can make it there...

Well, I have been hoarding slightly, but I apologize. I went to NYC this past weekend and spent an hour knitting on the bus on the way down. I learned that planes are much more appropriate places to knit. The bus was very wobbly, as any clever person probably could have guessed.

In other news, I finally made it to the local/downtown fabric store, and got fabric to make more quilt squares and the mysterious interfacing. The people at the store were really helpful (and complimented the quilt squares I had brought in to check colors of the new fabric! Yay), and while the store was much smaller than the one I normally go to, it was also entirely focused on fabric and sewing notions, rather than random baskets and other crafty things. So probably about the same selection of fabric. I got there 30 minutes before closing today, so I'll have to go back and explore more leisurely some other time.

Now that I'm stocked up again, watch out!

6 hours, 50 minutes for me.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment