Monday, March 1

Foot cramp explained...

Earlier today I was walking around town and thinking, 'gosh, my foot is a little sore. I hope I haven't been running too much on the foot I broke in December. I'll have to take it easy.' However, after ~1.5 hours on the sewing machine, I think I've discovered the source of the problem...

Anyway, I made another 4 squares today (see?), and have cut out the pieces for a 5th but I'm tired. I pondered the overall pattern and decided the first one is too colorful - pink is out. So, I'll use that to make something else (does anyone need a potholder?). I drew a little pattern of all the blocks and I need 18 squares that look like petals (in white - you can see two of them in the picture). They are fun! I am also getting faster at this pattern, so hopefully all the squares won't take this long.

With 35 minutes of knitting on the subway, I've got 4 hours on the night. 106!
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. You can test your square design with colored pencils and graph paper too, saves on the foot wear!

    ReplyDelete