Thursday, March 11

Ridonkulous?


So was the subway ride ridiculous or ridonkulous?

My Very Old Kitty, Fang, is responding well to her thyroid medication. I think she's actually starting to gain weight. This is a good thing.
The bad thing is that she likes to sleep on one of the heating vents, so in that particular room, cat hair has been blown all over everything. I wonder if she would tolerate a vacuuming? Seeing as how she runs out of the room even before they're turned on, probably not.

Anyhow, another stitching in bits and pieces day. Moved on to the dollhouse needlepoint, pictured above. I've got about half the background filled in now. Cool.

2.25 hours today, 121.25 hours total.

20 days to go...

Margie

2 comments:

  1. I know you're annoyed at the pain-ted pattern, but this is really beautiful! I can't wait to see a picture of it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Fang is doing well. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete