Wednesday, March 31

Counting indeed!

Well, although two of the three kids seemed willing to sit around all day and let me stitch, the third was most unhappy with that plan, so we went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid (very funny!), went by The Boy's future middle school to see if he was accepted into the smart kid program (he was), went by our old church for a visit, played on the playground there, and finally came home.

So with all the goings on, and with making dinner and trying to get kids to go to bed, my stopwatch says I have three hours for today. Feels like it should be more, but oh well. Tomorrow will need to be busy! Not sure if I can catch up in time. It's been a tricky couple of weeks.

3 hours today, 140 total.

Margie

- I think we tally time as of midnight tomorrow in our relative time zones (you Boston, me Houston), you can post after 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment