Saturday, March 27

Happy Birthday, Catherine!

It's my little sister's birthday today! Yay!

I have finished the background of the needlepoint rug. Now I'm working the border and I have discovered that what I had believed to be an abundance of yarn is not.

So...lucky for me, I'm heading to Houston Sunday night where there happens to be a lovely needlepoint shop owned my a friend of mine where I can go and replenish the supply so I can finish this silly rug.

In the meantime, I can find something else to work on. Time is short and I'm behind (but not by much).

Tomorrow we're heading to Drumheller, Alberta so Middle can be awarded her first place prize in the dinosaur art competition. She took second place for Grade 2 last year, first place for Grade 3 this year. Not bad! We may send an entry up from the states next year!
I'll post the link when it's available.

2 hours for me today, 131 total.

Margie

1 comment: