Friday, May 28

No More Excuses

Well, TV season has ended. No more junky shows to fill up my DVR to be watched later. No more excuses not to be working away on my projects. Rats.

I did work last night, formerly reserved for Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Vampire Diaries (and Fringe?), on the Santa cross stitch, so that was good. I'll do some more work on it today. Maybe finish up that pink skirt for Smallest too.

The magic of the DVR is that I could tape all those shows and watch them throughout the week. I don't even know what night Fringe is/was on, it just shows up and I watch it. Of course, I'm way behind on Fringe because Darling and I like to watch it together, but he's in Houston. When he does come up for visits, we never seem to have the time to sit and watch hours of TV, so I've decided to watch them and fill him in later. Maybe we'll watch the season finale (parts I and II) the next time he's here.

Anyhow, need to do more stitching.

1 hour, 30 minutes Thursday, 25 hours total. I shall regain my lead!

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment