Friday, May 7

Ha ha!

I finished the checkerboards! I had grand plans for putting on ties or something to close them with, and perhaps I will do that, but at this point, I'm calling it good and moving on. The smaller one with blue squares is for my big brother and the black and white one is for The Boy. I may crochet little checkers for my brother as well, but that's something for another time.

I did better today with staying off the computer and away from the TV. It was also choir night, but I'm singing with them, so I didn't get to do any stitching during practice. Only one more choir rehearsal for the girls, then the concert and the year end dinner and that's it. May 16th is the end of Calgary Children's Choir for the girls.
I was asking the Manager about nice things to do for the Director and I started to say we wanted to do something nice because we were leaving and I couldn't say it without crying. Here comes the sucky part of moving. 54 days left in Calgary.

1 hour today, 20.5 hours total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment