Sunday, February 21

Impulse Power, Mr. Sulu

Well, not the day I was hoping for. Not a warp speed day, only pokey impulse power for me. Just bits and pieces here and there until after bedtime, and the Olympics made for a late bedtime. Sigh.
I did finish another character on the cross stitch and am mostly done with Jemima Puddleduck's shawl, so then it's her feet and head and on to the last two. That's progress.


I did take The Boy for a haircut and he looks much better now. Then Middle had her dance class at 2 and then Smallest and I went out later to get birthday presents for two upcoming parties, one tomorrow and one next week. We also made a quick run to the grocery and to the pet store to get crickets for The Boy's toads.

I'm wondering if it would be inappropriate to stitch in church tomorrow...

4.25 hours today, 92 hours total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment