Monday, August 30

The Taste of Victory

The salsa finally arrived. Someone was a little slow in the purchase of the prize, but she's been a little busy at work so I'll cut her some slack. No mere Green Chile salsa for us. Nope, we got the Black Bean and Corn Salsa, Chipolte Salsa (both medium) and a mild Green Chile. Mmm. We've eaten all the Black Bean and Corn (not too spicy, but some heat there. Not as many beans or corn kernels as I was expecting) now we're on the Chipolte. More heat in that one, but yummy!
To answer the question of what they taste like, they taste like victory! (of course) I'll post pictures another time, when I'm on the computer with the pictures.

I have done very little work since the last post where I did anything. We've started school and I am overwhelmed with school supplies for middle school, the forms to fill out, the uncompleted putting away of stuff from the move and the explosion of school stuff in the house. Plus, I have a job now. Part time, but it eats the middle of my day. Sigh.

I did go to a friend's for a stitching night. I got there late, knit for half an hour, ducked out to meet with a friend (a former S&B buddy) and we both did some venting, then headed back for another 20 min. or so, then took Jack's old twin mattress to the home of a fellow stitcher and then off to bed!

I have noticed a tendency for Darling and I to watch TV after the small ones are tucked into bed, so perhaps I'll have to pull out the knitting then. It will be easier when the pool closes and we can't go do that on the weekends.

.75 hours for me, 12.25 hours total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment