Thursday, August 12

A seamstress surfaces...

I'm not sure if it was the cool air today, or the preseason football, or my recent trip to visit my sewing sister, but I finally thought I'd check in on my projects. It turns out I had two sets of pieces for quilt squares STILL sitting on my desk, so I put them together. I used to be much faster, but somehow I forgot how to make them so I sewed them in the wrong direction, and then got confused and took them apart and put them back together again a few times. Somehow they still ended up backwards, but I don't think you can really tell. Perhaps it can be a puzzle for anyone who wants to try to find them in the complete quilt...

So, 50 minutes on that; 1:30 total. Eep! That's not very much for being ~6 weeks into this contest.

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment