Thursday, August 19

Down... set... knit!

So I was thinking recently about why I like to watch football so much (a preseason game was on tonight), because in fact I like baseball very much too. But, I never watch baseball at home. Then - lightbulb - I realized it's because I don't subscribe to fancy sports channels. Maybe I've said that before, but it really annoys me that baseball is so hard to come by.

Anyway, I spent an hour knitting and am getting close to having a new little friend. I finished the body and another little piece; now I just have one more piece and a tail to make, and then have to assemble them. I hope I have enough stuffing?!

I also discovered today that I have only had 5 days off this whole year, of which 3 were spent taking care of my poor sick aunt. Time to plan a vacation!! Where should I go?

5 hours, and still far behind...
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I think you should go somewhere you haven't been before. However, there is also something to be said for going somewhere that you really, really love.

    Do you want beachiness, or urban, or rural, forests, people? What are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete