Friday, August 13

Aw, shucks.

It is always fun to visit my seester, and to help out where I can. And, I am sad that I don't get to see my nephew and nieces more often, since (cliche warning) they grow up so fast! Actually, I really entertained myself by telling Smallest that she was smaller than the last time I saw her (she was definitely not), which caused much indignation. Hee hee!

Last night as I was falling asleep I was thinking about what knit creature I might make next, and I thought I would make a mouse. But then I knit some blue triangles for ears, and they ended up looking more like a tiny, tiny bikini, and it was very distracting. So, I decided to make something different instead. I worked for 2 hours, and in fact made excellent progress - another 2 or 3 hours ought to do it! You'll have to wait until it's finished to see what it is.

And yes, salsa is on the way. I think looking at all those yummy salsa options has helped rekindle my competitive spirit...

3.5 hours for me.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment