Saturday, July 22

The demolition continues

It's been a busy two weeks, so not much to report. I did find a few spots to take the scissors to my quilt, and am making some progress on tearing seams apart. It's just so many seams! I will try not to be discouraged. Tomorrow I will take a closer look at what I can just cut apart, or I will be at this forever.

I am also not forgetting the other quilts on the docket. I do have a brief pocket before our next guests arrive where I could try to make the heart quilt into a full sandwich. Hmm... 

I did make a bit of progress on the cross-stitch during arts and crafts time with Mom. There are two dark green leaves in the middle (the first one is started, see?) and then all four dark green leaves have a lighter green leaf partner, and then I'm done with that one! Yay. I still feel uncertain about what to do with it when I'm done. It is fun to work on, but would be even more fun if I knew its destiny. More things to ponder!

And, my new team member starts in less than two weeks, meaning the double duty I've been doing since ~March will soon come to an end (and there will be more time for crafts!). I CAN'T WAIT.

- Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment