Friday, February 15

Finito!

Success!  I worked on the fluffy scarf some at Smallest's dance lessons a little bit ago, and then perhaps some more unrecorded time, but then I got in a good 30 minutes while waiting for my doctor's appointment (which I ended up rescheduling, because I was there on time at 3, and at 3:35, when they called me back, I reminded them that I had to leave near 3:45, and I didn't think there was time for my appointment, and I was right).  I worked on it more tonight while Smallest, and then Middle too, watched Mulan 2 (not bad for a sequel).  So now I am done.  Yay!

Here is Bear, the dog, modeling the scarf.  Doesn't he look handsome?

I like the new length much better.  I can wrap it around my neck and still have plenty dangling down to tuck into a jacket, or just look spiffy.  I think the six stitches instead of eight was the right call.

Anyhow, this is one of my few soccer-less weekends until the middle of May, so I'm trying to think of things that I need to get finished up.
I took the other baby log cabin quilt to be silent auctioned at church for Shrove Tuesday, but the only person bidding put in a bid $25, and I found that unacceptable so I bid on it myself.  I hope I won, I didn't go back to check.  I didn't have a chance to finish it before taking it in, so I need to get that back.

Middle and I need to finish a very cute bag that she started as a Christmas present for her terrific Aunt Catherine, so maybe that will be the plan for tomorrow, somewhere in the mix of art class, guitar class, girl scouts, 2 ballroom classes and a birthday party.  Oh, and delivering Girl Scout cookies too.  Good thing there's no soccer tomorrow!

I'm knitting a pig for Smallest, but now I can't find my book with the directions.  I hope it didn't get lost somewhere.  That would be no fun.

I'm off to bed.  I can sleep in tomorrow, what a treat!

1.5 hours for me, 11 hours total.
Margie

1 comment:

  1. Bear looks very handsome indeed! I can't wait to see it on you as well.

    ReplyDelete