Sunday, February 24

Sewing without sewing

Just a little update today - I ironed all of the squares I made last week, and then marked them up at 7 inches so I can assemble them next time. In doing that, I discovered one square that was too short (only 7 inches itself), so I took apart a couple of seams so I can lengthen it. There were ~2 more that don't have a lot of room (the seam allowance will be 1/8" or 1/16"); depending on how easy it is to fix those, I might do that as well. Or I can sew a second seam to stabilize them, though that mean it won't lie flat nicely. Hmm...

Anyway, no actual new stitches this time, but I was wary to dive in as my seam ripper is still elsewhere. Still, 1:15, so I'm up to 37:25 total.

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to get another seam ripper. Then you could work all the time!

    ReplyDelete