Sunday, October 17

The end of an era

The good news since I've last posted is that it seems I have a new coworker. I don't want to jinx it, but the wheels are turning. What does that mean? I will get to go home at normal hours, and not have to work all weekend, every weekend. It's hard to imagine.

What does that mean for you, seester? You're in trouble. Less work + more football = a sewing extravaganza. :D

I'm also feeling extra happy with myself because I finally made some real traction on a project that's been on my desk for far too long. I've rewarded myself with a few minutes (45) of cutting squares, though I'm running out of white and I need to wash my new greens. Then I started sewing one up but I got bored. Isn't that fantastically exciting??

So, 1 hour, 35 minutes for me.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment