Wednesday, June 2

Fleshing Out

Well, I chose not to watch the show with the Fabulous Fitness Trainer last night. I knew I would get hooked and have to watch the whole season, so I skipped it.

I finished Santa's body last night. His arm and head and feet are left, so perhaps I am halfway? It is a rather simple cross stitch. I will try to get a picture of it today.

I am wondering if the baby blanket is all pink, or if it has a white border, because in the picture, it looks like it has a white border?

One hour for me, 29.75 total.

Margie

1 comment:

  1. The show was surprisingly non-addictive (well, we'll see, I guess) - each week is a different family, so all the loose ends are nicely tied up.

    And, the white border is another blanket (I didn't make) that I put the baby blanket on top of so you could see it. It is all pink, all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete