Tuesday, June 1

Cleaning up...

I have had the ingredients for 4 quilt squares on my desk for an eternity. The last time I worked on them was apparently April 18th. Eep! So, I spent a few minutes (30 to be exact) sewing 2 of them up.

I also watched this show where Fabulous Fitness Trainer goes to Very Fat People's house and does her best to fix them in 5 days. One thing that she was talking about with Youngest and Least Fat girl was about making the choice between failure and success, and about how you can get in these habits of thinking that failure (i.e., not even trying) is the better option because you don't have deal with the sadness of trying to be successful and failing. Then you can end up sabotaging yourself so you don't even have to think about trying in the first place. I need to think about this, at the very least in how it applies to a certain dress that I have yet to make...

28.5 hours for me.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment