Tuesday, July 24

I love Southwest Airlines

This past weekend, I flew Friday afternoon on Southwest airlines to Colorado to liberate my parents from Smallest.  They all had a lovely visit, but Smallest wants to do everything there is to do, and she talks almost constantly.  She is a good match for their cattle dog puppy, Lucy.  Lucy is very sweet and the darling of the neighborhood and loved playing with Smallest.

The previous weekend, I flew on United airlines to Seattle to pick up The Boy.

I had a frustrating and disappointing experience with United and rather than go through the saga again, I will just say that I hope not to fly on United in the future.

When I went to Colorado last weekend, I decided not to take my book (Clash of Kings) because I knew I would read it the whole time and there was a project to work on.  So I took the bag I'm making and that's all I did.  I worked on it a couple of hours on the way there, and less on the way back as there were games to be played with Smallest.  I'll give it 2 hours total as a safe guess.

Darling and The Boy returned on Sunday from their soccer tournament with our previous team.  Not a lot of success on the field, but it was fun visiting with friends.

Good to have all the kids back in one place.

Oh, I also finished the quilt blocks.  They only lacked one piece to complete the outer square, so I did that Saturday or Sunday night.  That was about another 30 minutes.  Now I need to assemble the blocks.  They are not as square as I remember the previous blocks.  Oh well.  It will all work out.

2.5 hours, 13 hours total.

Margie


No comments:

Post a Comment