Wednesday, September 20

Finito!

 I have finished the cute top and have mailed it off to Florida.  Huzzah!


What Marjorie doesn't know is that I put a new green skirt like the one she made in the package also.  I am looking forward to her reaction! (hopefully she's excited about it...)

Now that the top is done, I can move on to completing the socks for Smallest that I started a while ago.  I should probably also work on some other things that are waiting, but the socks are great for carrying around.


Other things I know... Smallest has an African Violet army at her apartment and when she went back to Florida at the end of she summer, she left a bunch of baby plants that she had grown from cuttings.  I have now repotted them and they are living in my office at work because we don't have good window space at our house.  Hopefully I won't kill them.  I tend to have a brown or black thumb when it comes to plants.


We are heading to see Lauren in California this weekend.  She has an internship at Cake Bread Cellars learning about the wine business this fall.  Jeff's birthday is coming up, and I know he likes to see his girls, so this seemed like a great opportunity!  I've never been to the Napa area, so it will be fun.

I'm still doing PT for my ankle.  It is getting better, but this week's session was not enjoyable.  I'm hoping that next week will be an improvement.  There was needling this week, it was not what I was expecting.

That's about what I know.  I'll post a sock progress shot after the trip.  Lots of knitting on planes and in cars!

Margie


No comments:

Post a Comment