Thursday, May 11

Flower time

I love spring! I don't know if more people have planted flowering trees and bushes since I originally moved away from this town in 1994, or if I just didn't notice them as much, but I have so much enjoyed walking around for the past few weeks and seeing all of the colors and shapes of the beautiful flowers coming up. 

It is making me especially happy when I have time to work on my new cross-stitch project, which is another celebration of flowers. I took this one over for my Tuesday afternoon time with mom and worked on it more in the car on Saturday, and I now have two complete flowers (out of ~4) in this block (see?). They are so cute! 

I'm still ignoring the sad quilt. I will try to work up the courage to make a new plan this weekend. Le sigh. 

- Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment