Monday, April 10

Naps and napkins

 I'm so pleased to have found the napkin squares! They are my last 2022 Christmas present, so once these are sent, I will get to start thinking about 2023 presents. I'm also glad to have a good audiobook to entertain me during the pinning. I would have made it further over the weekend but apparently I needed a big ol' nap - I didn't even have trouble sleeping that night, so I guess I am tired.

Anyway, I have finished hemming 6 of the napkins (of 12) and am partly done with two more. Soon!

In other news, I did finish the first of the flowers of my cross-stitch (see?), but I have forced myself to put that project aside while I work on things that are less suitable for planes. Next up: John's belated birthday present!


- Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment