Thursday, January 5

The Gauntlet, it is thrown!

Well, after that bold challenge, I will have to be more intentional about my projects.

I did work on the cream baby sweater yesterday after dropping Middle off for choir and waiting for a meeting to start an hour later, so after all the chatting, I'm guessing 30 minutes? At any rate, I'm close to finishing the sleeves and then there's just the assembly and the neck to do. I even have some friends who are expecting a wee bairn and appreciate knitting, so maybe they'll get the sweater.

I taught Middle to knit over the holiday, so now she can start her life of yarn hoarding and incomplete projects too. She already has some incomplete projects, but no yarn yet.

I have quilt pieces to make another log cabin quilt like the first one, so maybe I can find some time to put that together as well.

30 minutes total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment