Sunday, April 21

Q is for quilt

I find it entertaining and useful to make an alphabet-based to-do list for weekend activities/chores/errands, etc. It is very handy to be working on so many quilts for this purpose! 

Here is my progress on mystery cross-stitch from last week:


And here is my progress on the quilt flowers! I finished the orange one while zooming with my book club today; knowing that I was planning to blog was a good motivation to do it! Creating the strips is much easier than sewing the strips together, so it might look impressive but all the hard work is still ahead on these. :P


It's so fun to see all your projects and violets, Margie! And thanks for the encouragement. :) I agree, make the same mistake bottom left (or top left?) and no one will ever know. 

Full flowers: 8/64 done (4 started)

- Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment