Sunday, April 7

A cross-stitch mystery

This Tuesday I got started on one of my cross-stitch projects (where there aren't colors listed; I mentioned this in section 3 from my last post). The fabric I picked is so small in gauge that I had to take my glasses off & hold it right up to my face to know where the needle goes. It's kind of weird when the needle comes up right toward your eyeball! :O But, it's coming along well so far. Can you guess what it's going to be? 


I also had a training where I only needed about 5% of the information given, so made a little progress on the purple hexagon. My first trip this month is in two days, so I'll hope to finish these two and start some others! Having a needle close to my eye (for the cross-stitch) definitely doesn't seem like a safe plane activity...

Full flowers: still 7/64 done (2 started)

- Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment