Tuesday, September 28

yum!

I was on my way home on Sunday and I had a layover in Philly. When we were getting close to the airport, I was looking out the window and there were way too many trees turning colors.

One of my favorite things about fall is all the pumpkin-flavored things. It almost makes up for the fact that summer is over. Today my local bagel place had pumpkin muffins. I was so excited to order one that the woman next to me changed her order to get one as well. Who knew!? I should take my show on the road.

Ok, those are my random thoughts for today.

In regards to sewing, I was thinking that I just can't go out with only 5 hours. It's too embarrassing. So I'm going to make one last run for the money. Beware, seester! I spent one hour today cutting fabric strips for my quilt.

6 hours done, with 48 hours left on the clock...
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment