Friday, December 29

Secret sewing

Hello! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Congrats on all your progress, Margie!

Since July, I have:

- Finished two squares of the flower cross-stitch and made a bit of progress on others (photo below; compare the last time I posted a photo of the whole thing, in June)
- Cut up MANY (though not all) of the hexagons I'll need to make the flowers in a Grandmother's Garden quilt for my brother-in-law & his family (see initial sewing below). I realized these would be perfect for all the travel I've got planned, so prioritized them ahead of other things. And I just bought a little book light so that I don't have to turn on the overhead light (very bright and annoying to others) on planes. 
- Not made any progress on the heart quilt. HOWEVER, it was my New Year's Resolution to finish this quilt, and I have three days to knock it out. Hopefully before the end of Sunday, I'll have another post about that. :D

- Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment