Saturday, July 16

Knitting and Stuffie clothes

Well, on Tuesday I took Smallest with me to a sewing group that I infrequently attend, but now that it's summer I have a little more time for. I brought the cream baby sweater and she brought felt for making stuffie clothes.

When we were in Canada, we picked up the habit of calling stuffed animals "stuffies" because that's what they called them there. It's a cute word.

Smallest was much admired by our host's 4 year old daughter, and she had lots of fun with that. It's not every day that Smallest is the coolest girl around!

I knit for about an hour, I am at the point on the sleeves now where I will really have to pay attention to what I'm doing, so I will require some uninterrupted time for that.

Here's a link to one of the Pullip lady's posts on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRj2znjc7rM
They really are most amusing, especially the pictures at the end.

1 hour for me, 10 hours total.

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment