Tuesday, December 28

Baby it's cold outside!

I finally got home last night from an extensive trip to discover... it's suddenly very, very cold in my town! I do not approve. But, the snow is pretty.

I fortunately had a nice smooth plane flight, which gave me some time to work on my newest little creature. I think this one might be surprisingly normal, though we'll see. I think the person next to me (who was knitting, by the way) might have thought it was a sock, but it is not. That's the only hint I'll give you for now! I can also tell you that it was inspired by my Mom, and some cute magazines she had, though that's not much of a clue. Oh, and that it's crochet and not knitting, which is a welcome change of pace.

2.25 hours, 5 hours total for me. Watch out, seester!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment